We really have something special in this guy (1 Viewer)

Bad link.... tricked me into watching some patriots junk.

Edit: tried the link again, at home, and was able to enjoy the Brees video. We do have it good with him at the Helm.

That was awesome.
The highlights for me: Return to the dome post katrina with Devery on the end-around
Pierre's TD in the superbowl preceded by "I LOVE IT" In reference to the call.

You know how good we have it?

There is a clip i saw on YouTube from a Saints game from a few years ago. Drew had just thrown a pick and Payton had gone up to him to discuss it. They were both basically fighting with each other trying to take the blame for the INT. Drew insisted the playcall was good and he screwed up. Payton insisted that Drew did everything right and he made a boneheaded playcall for the situation. They parted after about a minute of this agreeing to disasgree.

That's what I call leadership.

Great video! Made me happy and proud to have Drew Brees as a Saint. Also makes me want to give Goodell a swift kick in his manly bits for wasting a peak season of this superb quarterback's career with last year's "bounty investigation".

You know how good we have it?

There is a clip i saw on YouTube from a Saints game from a few years ago. Drew had just thrown a pick and Payton had gone up to him to discuss it. They were both basically fighting with each other trying to take the blame for the INT. Drew insisted the playcall was good and he screwed up. Payton insisted that Drew did everything right and he made a boneheaded playcall for the situation. They parted after about a minute of this agreeing to disasgree.

That's what I call leadership.

Amen!

don't know how I missed this. Might be my favorite Saints video.

words can't describe his importance to our team and city. He's not just a great QB but truly a good individual. Too bad the world doesn't have more people in it like him. I wish that him and his family be continually blessed.

Great video! Made me happy and proud to have Drew Brees as a Saint. Also makes me want to give Goodell a swift kick in his manly bits for wasting a peak season of this superb quarterback's career with last year's "bounty investigation".

Not to dwell on the past, but it really grinds me because i truly believe he'd still be adding on to his td streak if payton was around.

anyway. its truly a testament to drew after he breaks the unitas record and runs up to devery. he tries to hand him the ball but drew hugs him instead and then proceeds to celebrate with the rest of the team.

also the montage of him licking his hands made me laugh.

wow..that had me in tears by the end... never take for granted what we have right now in this man

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom