We really started a Rookie corner that hasn't played a game since 11/2019 against Aaron Rodgers in his 1st NFL game(PFF grade = 75.7) (1 Viewer)

I heard (Locked on Saints podcast) that he played every defensive snap and that Rodgers had a QB rating of 2.<something> when targeting him.

Third round, pick 76......crazy that we got him there. I'll go out on a limb and say that he will be considered the best CB in his draft class....very soon.
i am thinking 3 AM tomorrow.

I heard (Locked on Saints podcast) that he played every defensive snap and that Rodgers had a QB rating of 2.<something> when targeting him.
1 catch for 14 yards allowed against the most physically talented QB in history as a rookie is nothing to sneeze at. Even if he hadn't picked him off, it would've been an impressive debut. And he's got some serious wheels. Not just on the interception return, but also on one play where he stumbled coming out of his backpedal but still stuck with his man in his hip pocket.

I think him only having 26 snaps probably did that and probably played hurt for some of them. He did pile up some good stats.
He also had a couple of plays where he got washed out. Overall he was great because of the impact plays.

He looked great. It’s a relief that we could have CB1 and CB2 locked up for the next 4-5 years

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom