We really started a Rookie corner that hasn't played a game since 11/2019 against Aaron Rodgers in his 1st NFL game(PFF grade = 75.7) (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
And it somehow did not blow up in our faces. He was able to get a redzone pick on Rodgers.

This is just wow. Call it luck or excellent scouting and coaching... It's simply amazing on its own merit.

And he somehow graded out green on pff at 75.7

Lattimore graded out at 82.6.

Last edited:
Its be more impressive if he was not training and preparing to go pro since he opted out of college.

He was an absolute star in college, so it’s not that surprising. What’s surprising is that he fell so far in the draft. If he had declared for the draft after his junior year, he probably would have been a top 10-15 pick.

This is an alternate reality where instead of making rookie QBs look like MVPs, our defense made a MVP look like a rookie. Adebo was a big part of that. Hopefully Latt and Adebo become the Corner duo we've been waiting for all these years.

And oh yeah, we have Bradley Roby and Desmond Trufant too. :very-happy:

Nice to have great depth at CB. Now the Saints defense can be consistently elite. The Extra second that the QB has to hold the ball to look for an open receiver helps the D-line tremendously and allows LBers to blanket the field.

And it somehow did not blow up in our faces. He was able to get a redzone pick on Rodgers.

This is just wow. Call it luck or excellent scouting and coaching... It's simply amazing on its own merit.

And he somehow graded out green on pff at 75.7

Lattimore graded out at 82.6.
He is really fast also. He was moving out on the interception return.

He was an absolute star in college, so it’s not that surprising. What’s surprising is that he fell so far in the draft. If he had declared for the draft after his junior year, he probably would have been a top 10-15 pick.
Third round, pick 76......crazy that we got him there. I'll go out on a limb and say that he will be considered the best CB in his draft class....very soon.

I love PFF for reference, but they had Davenport the highest graded edge defender in the preseason, but he somehow only got an average grade (yellow) in the GB opener. He looked pretty good to me lol.

I love PFF for reference, but they had Davenport the highest graded edge defender in the preseason, but he somehow only got an average grade (yellow) in the GB opener. He looked pretty good to me lol.
I think him only having 26 snaps probably did that and probably played hurt for some of them. He did pile up some good stats.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom