We Saw it Clearly Last Night. 4 Wins Max this Year! Mail It In! (1 Viewer)

I know its unhealthy and i might contract something but i visited the falcons page and they have the usual suspects complaining.

- The defense sucks. It's slow to react
- The CBs are worse than last year and Robinson was another "throw money down the drain" expensive FA pick-up
- 2 wasted #1s on Davenport
- Dennis Allen cannot make halftime adjustments

- Brees is so old he can't even play in real games
- The Ingram loss is too much to overcome. Latavius who?
- Kamara has lost a step and jukes too much instead of hitting the hole
- SP has lost his locker room
- MT took the big money and is laying down
- And Coach SP would not give me a tryout to fix his special team problems. That's the real tell - lol

That's it! 4-12 at best.

The really hysterical and kinda sad thing about this type dialogue is that so many of us actually lived like that for the 1st 25 years or so. Unfortunately, many of us were right in writing off the season after the 1st preseason game. Personally, I think this and last year's teams are 2 of the 3 best in franchise history under a great coach and dual GMs.

I now have to get back to my music. I was listening to Kermit the Frog sing Rainbow Connection over and over. What a great song and what a great team!

Btw: Enjoy some smiles this morning Rainbow Connection by Kermit the Frog
Listen, I hear you providing detail on sure holes and ultimate decline, but cut to the chase.
"FIRE SEAN PAYTON!"
There. I said what everyone was thinking after preseason game 1. (DISCLAIMER: any beef with this post needs to be taken up with the OP. LOL!!!)

The most concerning thing to me was the way I felt watching the game, There is something missing like I was almost indifferent to it. It only heightned when I saw them throw a flag on a Saints DB to set up a Minn TD. He done much less than the Ram did to Tommy Lee in the NFC shampionship. It looks like to me nothing has changed . One game it's fine to do it, the next it's not.
I hope the butterflies and excitement return for me . It felt strange watching my Saints

- The defense sucks. It's slow to react
- The CBs are worse than last year and Robinson was another "throw money down the drain" expensive FA pick-up
- 2 wasted #1s on Davenport
- Dennis Allen cannot make halftime adjustments

- Brees is so old he can't even play in real games
- The Ingram loss is too much to overcome. Latavius who?
- Kamara has lost a step and jukes too much instead of hitting the hole
- SP has lost his locker room
- MT took the big money and is laying down
- And Coach SP would not give me a tryout to fix his special team problems. That's the real tell - lol

That's it! 4-12 at best.

The really hysterical and kinda sad thing about this type dialogue is that so many of us actually lived like that for the 1st 25 years or so. Unfortunately, many of us were right in writing off the season after the 1st preseason game. Personally, I think this and last year's teams are 2 of the 3 best in franchise history under a great coach and dual GMs.

I now have to get back to my music. I was listening to Kermit the Frog sing Rainbow Connection over and over. What a great song and what a great team!

Btw: Enjoy some smiles this morning Rainbow Connection by Kermit the Frog

I'm kind of partial to this version when I've been partaking.

Swimmer, I will stick with pessimistic 14-2. I just don't see how we will those two games.

We need to throw a parade for J.T. This is the type of pessimism the whole world should have an abundance of!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom