We should appreciate the heart, talent and effort of Alvin Kamara (1 Viewer)

Man AK going to go off historically once M.T and Sanders returns. With those two and Callaway touching the surface of what he could be opposing defenses will have no easy covers and off plays. Deonte and TQS are effective recievers and Cook is always a threat for a big play. Just gotta get Taysom going.

No doubt. Kamara has been a star this year.

He glitches out (in a good way) every single game at least once. I still think he's the second coming of Barry Sanders.

“We should appreciate the heart, talent and effort of Alvin Kamara”

-he is getting paid 75 million dollars lol

He’s special. Really glad he’s healthy so people are seeing it again.

“We should appreciate the heart, talent and effort of Alvin Kamara”

-he is getting paid 75 million dollars lol
Yes, because money is everything and once people get paid, they don’t deserve any love.

He got facemasked twice and it wasn’t called either time today. I wish he would get up and ask for the call sometimes. Or the damn refs quit missing them.

I will commit a moderate amount of money to help fix his chain if someone starts a "GoFundMe"
Hell we need to start a "GoFundMe" for a Safety(Earl Thomas).

Has anybody realized yet just how stupid we look everytime we allow Marcus Williams to trot onto the field, let alone a starting role? Wow, it's just asinine.

He’s a special player... when healthy, he’s among (if not THE) very best RBs in the NFL. Once Michael Thomas and Manny Sanders are back full-go, the offense could be really really good (it’s already better than most).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom