We Should Go After (1 Viewer)

MistaWhoDat

xbox GT= NO white fLAgz
Reaction score
AL WILSON AND DAN MORGAN I KNOW ABOUT THIER INJURIES BUT THEY WOULD BE A NICE UPGRADE IF THEY COULD STAY HEALTHY Panthers | Team releases Morgan
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:41:17 -0800

Panthers.com reports the Carolina Panthers released LB Dan Morgan Monday, Feb. 11.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaction score
Hell idk Dan" Concussion" Morgan might not make it past game one and Wilson is old and crippled up

yankmccobb76

All-Pro
Reaction score
Them staying healthy is a huge "IF"

I say draft em young and let em play

Iceblink

Reaction score
Simoneau, Simmons, Morgan, Wilson. The perfect storm of sucky linebackers.

fr3sh

A $ A P
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind signing either of them as long as their contracts have incentives in them. As far as I am concerned, they are both better than Simoneau.

mark1

Who Dat?
Reaction score
i for one am tired of these stop gap measures for lb, cb or whatever position. eventually we have to make a play for young impact players.

young impact players to build the future of this organization on. this is what we need and what we havent had on D for a long time

OP
MistaWhoDat

MistaWhoDat

xbox GT= NO white fLAgz
Reaction score
Reality Check For Everyone...did We Get A Single Starter Out Of The Draft Of Free Agency Last Year Now For Some Reason Everybody Thinks Thier Going To Replace An Entire Defense This Year ..keep Prayin

supersaint15

Very Banned
Reaction score
one thing Wilson is not. Is a sucky linebacker he would be the best on the team

meily

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i for one am tired of these stop gap measures for lb, cb or whatever position. eventually we have to make a play for young impact players.

young impact players to build the future of this organization on. this is what we need and what we havent had on D for a long time

Offense "Young" impact players: Colston, Bush, Meachem*, Evans, J. Brown, Brees
Defensive "Young" impact players: Will Smith, R. Harper (3int's 4 sacks)

I think its time we start infusing young talent on D and stop using "experience" as an excuse to keep sucking, experience was the excuse last year, whats this years excuse, because they would of had experience if they had played last year (speaking in general about people not wanting young talent because of a lack of experience...load of crap) people always wanna complain about the talent level on the team and how if we had such and such player we would be better, but if we had such and such player they woudnt want to play him because he "lacks experience", mean while back at the rach, our veterans are being burned by fast rising YOUNG offensive players!

Dours

Who's that?
Reaction score
say Dan...i know that you play LB, and as a LB we like for you to run up and basically project yourself into a person or pile of people. i see hear that you've had "umpteen" concussions...do you think that might present a problem? have you talked to a dr. about this whole thing?

nolastyle

The Future Has Arrived
Reaction score
Reality Check For Everyone...did We Get A Single Starter Out Of The Draft Of Free Agency Last Year Now For Some Reason Everybody Thinks Thier Going To Replace An Entire Defense This Year ..keep Prayin
Eric Johnson and Jason David say you're wrong. Does Olindo Mare count, he was acquired in a trade?

I for one do not want to replace an entire defense, I want to bring in some young talent and start building it through the draft. I don't want other team's castaways anymore. Only 4 starters on this defense were drafted by the Saints. The Steelers have 9, the Bucs have 6, the Pats have 7, and the Colts have 11 starters on D that they have drafted.

I'm not saying don't go after any FAs, just don't bring in any washed up players that won't benefit the team in the long term (i.e. Brian Simmons).

birdog

SR is my life!
Reaction score
AL WILSON AND DAN MORGAN I KNOW ABOUT THIER INJURIES BUT THEY WOULD BE A NICE UPGRADE IF THEY COULD STAY HEALTHY Panthers | Team releases Morgan
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:41:17 -0800

Panthers.com reports the Carolina Panthers released LB Dan Morgan Monday, Feb. 11.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first time these 2 lock horns in practice, both might be lost for the season.....that's how injury prone are both of them.

robsmith32

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
it's not that dan morgan sucks.. he's an awesome linebacker.. probowl the 1 time he was relatively healthy a season.. that was a LONG time ago.
since then, it would take 6 seasons for him to complete 16 games.. what good is it, for him to take up a roster spot on game 1, if he's on IR come came 2 or 3.
then we have nowhere to pull a stud LB from. after the season's started.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom