We should have hired Bieniemy (1 Viewer)

Ediddy7023

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I have never seen a pro offense so creative. I know you must have a super star qb to execute these plays, but I just witnessed the most creative goaline play. They seem to get everyone involved and constantly have someone in motion and shuffling players around. Its almost like a collegiate offense. I don’t see how this guy can’t get a head coaching job! Makes me realize how freaking vanilla our offense has become.

Last edited:
Did you see the Mahomes TD to CEH tonight? Who the hell is going to pull that off on this roster? Mahomes makes a lot of people look good
Well that's all Mahomes....that aint drawn up on anybody's playbook....I can promise you that.

And that is why I'm wary of anyone with one of these "Magic out of their arse" QBs...If anything, I'm raiding Minnesota's O staff, how in the hell do they keep managing to get Jefferson so damned open?

Well that's all Mahomes....that aint drawn up on anybody's playbook....I can promise you that.

And that is why I'm wary of anyone with one of these "Magic out of their arse" QBs...If anything, I'm raiding Minnesota's O staff, how in the hell do they keep managing to get Jefferson so damned open?
He's one of the best WR's in football, that's how.

The opportunity to hire him will be there again this offseason but we all knew the Saints weren’t going to throw away the assistant coaches that they had great relationships with since 2006 especially the first season after Payton. The management is pretty loyal. Can’t blame them for going that route either when you have the fact DA was the head coach the week we shutout Brady and Carmichael has called good games in the past. We made strides this week and nearly sent Minnesota home with a loss of not for plenty of sketchy calls against us. But let’s quit with the boohooing and stop acting like guys like Bienemy won’t be there next year if we want them. Offseason is a long ways away

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom