We should have hired Bieniemy (1 Viewer)

I wanted Flores.
I wanted Flores or Pederson but I would have been okay with EB. People keep coming up with excuses not to give the guy a chance that most of Reid's other OCs have gotten.

Thank God we didn't. Question: Why hasn't another team hired him? Race? I don't buy it, especially with the teams' willingness to hire black general managers. There is some baggage. He reportedly does not interview well. And he is in the media perhaps the most overrrated coordinator in the NFL. I would rather have Allen

If we went outside I would’ve gone Pedersen then McDaniel.

Bienemy is rumored to be terrible with players. That’s not a good thing at all.

Furthermore, how do we know how much of the innovation is Andy from how much is Eric’s? Folks on here swore Sean was holding Pete back and now the same folks swear Pete’s schemes are outdated.

Did you see the Mahomes TD to CEH tonight? Who the hell is going to pull that off on this roster? Mahomes makes a lot of people look good

Saw that. He is a special player.

Man if you go back and look at some of his TT tape, he was actually making those circus type passes /plays then as a 20 year old.

But yeah, Patrick is that dude.

Saw that. He is a special player.

Man if you go back and look at some of his TT tape, he was actually making those circus type passes /plays then as a 20 year old.

But yeah, Patrick is that dude.
That type of play comes w/ confidence...Pat has all the confidence in the world to run right do a spin move to avoid a defender...run up, and jump back and flick a floater to a RB in the endzone....ON SECOND DOWN!!!! He didn't have to do that, he just did it because, he felt like he could.

I have never seen a pro offense so creative. I know you have to have super star qb to execute these plays, but I just witnessed the most creative goaline play. They seem to get everyone involved and constantly have someone in motion and shuffling players around. Its almost like a collegiate offense. I don’t see how this guy can’t get a head coaching job! Makes me realize how freaking vanilla our offense has become.
I don't know if many know this but Andy Reid has probably the most QB friendly offense ever created.

You can probably count on 1 hand (maybe 1 finger) a QB that hasn't succeeded in that system. Michael Vick was #2 in OPOY voting only starting 11 games in that system..lol. He has one of the best systems in the league for a QB to succeed and he is able to make it work for the personnel involved. I mentioned this in another thread that Alex Smith would sit under center, call out protections, changed various plays, etc. He had that skill to so. He modified the offense to utilize Mahomes strengths and hide his weaknesses but he builds the offense for the QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom