We took over that crappy dome. (1 Viewer)

Shadeaux

dear shadeuzx Lord
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
There were just as many Saints fans there as there were Falcon fans. Lots of good natured ribbing on both sides, had a great time with our fans & the Dirty Birds. Only saw one Saints fan get thrown out.. don't know what he did, was a couple sections over from us. We had a great time in Atl. today, & make no mistake.. we took that ***** over. OUR house baby! Gonna start charging them fools rent :17:

You came through loud and clear over the television. :9: WhoDat!

You guys did a fantastic job representing in ATL. Nothing is sweeter than making the falcon fans miserable.

Saints fans were noticeable, numerous and loud today, but you didn't "take over" - I don't know why people have to exaggerate so much.

How can you say that? This wasn't the first time I've heard saints fans be louder then the home teams fans. And say what you want, but Falcon's fans should of drowned them out had they not "taken over"

Drew noticed it and mentioned it at the start of the pregame chant. I'm paraphrasing here, but it was something like "look at all of our fans here...this is our house."

Yeah, I didn't get a chance to see the pre-game, but someone told me Brees said something like that?

There HAS to be video of that somewhere on the SSF, but I haven't found it. Help, anyone?

yes! I am in one of the pics as a matter of fact.. awesome :hihi:

5b06b1fe07be30ad63f9bd7e53d84761-ge.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom