We want Bama! We want Bama! (1 Viewer)

RazorSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
No, seriously, everyone knew this was going to happen. Nobody wants Bama. LSU is probably the 2nd best team in the country but Bama will put a hurting on anyone, especially if you have their full attention.

I'm a Hogs fan, BTW. This isn't smack talk. This is just real talk. I'm not sure that what Bama is doing is good for CFB but what can ya do if it ain't cheating?

I'm just looking forward to the Sugar Bowl game versus UCF and the day that Bama has to vacate all these wins after the investigations complete and force Nick into retirement or an early grave.

BTW, the Bama fans started chanting "We want Bama" after the game was over. It's floating around Twitter already. I'd go looking for it, but the wound is still fresh.

BTW, the Bama fans started chanting "We want Bama" after the game was over. It's floating around Twitter already. I'd go looking for it, but the wound is still fresh.
That's funny. F those guys tho. Nobody should have it that good.

especially if you have their full attention.

This is why LSU will never beat Alabama again while Saban is coach. He knows LSU is at least a threat, so he invests his full attention into this game every year. No way no how LSU "sneaks up" on Bama. It's downright disgusting.

He knows LSU is at least a threat, so he invests his full attention into this game every year.
With their schedule it's the only team that needs their full attention.
They are a great team that is even better due to having few real challengers.

With their schedule it's the only team that needs their full attention.
They are a great team that is even better due to having few real challengers.
Every college does that, even LSU. The Tigers scheduled Rice this year. Rice!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom