"We Wanted Them Again" (1 Viewer)

X-Factor

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
The Eagles looking for revenge, think we ran up the score.. which I think we did but hey stop us then.

I think we win comfortably again, not as big as week 11 score but I do see a two score victory. Just a gut feeling and I believe this version of the Saints is special, too special to lose their first game of the playoffs.

38-24 SAINTS

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...les-seek-revenge-vs-saints-after-week-11-loss

The Philadelphia Eagles vividly remember Nov. 18.

Doug Pederson's team got whipped by the New Orleans Saints 48-7 in Week 11. It wasn't just a loss; it was a butt-kicking of epic proportion. The Eagles got beat down in all phases.

Philly's offense was held to 196 total yards, seven points, and Carson Wentz tossed three interceptions. The defense allowed 546 total yards, four touchdown passes by Drew Brees to go with a 153.2 passer rating, and 100-plus scrimmages yards to both Mark Ingram and Alvin Kamara.

Usually a team gets it's revenge in the postseason. See 01 Pats, 07 Giants, & 05 Steelers etc.

I just hope they are still seeking revenge in next years post season.

Saints are waiting to play them in the playoffs since last year... but for the Min miracle.

I know their QB situation this time is different, but this game reminds me A LOT of our games against the Seahawks in 2013.

Seahawks demolished us in Seattle during the regular season, and we got to travel there again for the playoffs to get our revenge. The game was much closer the second time around, but the home team still won. I see a similar situation unfolding this time.

By all your posts, I honestly question if your a fan of the Saints or just a troll

he admitted to being a rabid fan, to which i kinda understood a month or so ago.

now its tiring and i think borderline trolling.

MT is gonna get tired of catching so many footballs. We smashed Philly once....we gonna do it again.

It will be interesting to see what happens. Philly is coming off of a dramatic victory and they might be feeling like a team of destiny. The Vikings were feeling like a team of destiny after their big win against us last year. They came out the next game and played like they thought destiny was just going to carry them to the Super Bowl. They were promptly destroyed.

Destiny, revenge, whatever. I'm glad we're playing them. On paper they are the best possible match up for us based on the X's and O's and Jimmy's and Joe's. We match up well with them across the board and the only clear advantage they have is their receiving weapons.

The Eagles looking for revenge, think we ran up the score.. which I think we did but hey stop us then.

I think we win comfortably again, not as big as week 11 score but I do see a two score victory. Just a gut feeling and I believe this version of the Saints is special, too special to lose their first game of the playoffs.

38-24 SAINTS

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...les-seek-revenge-vs-saints-after-week-11-loss
It’ll be a close game, not a comfortable one.

Usually a team gets it's revenge in the postseason. See 01 Pats, 07 Giants, & 05 Steelers etc.

2018 Saints over Panthers 3X
2016 Patriots over Steelers twice
2016 Falcons over Green Bay twice
2015 Broncos over Patriots twice
2015 Panthers over Seahawks twice

Don’t really have time to go back further right now. But if a team wins the first time and hosts the second, I’m pretty sure they win the second time around more often than not.

It’ll be a close game, not a comfortable one.

Difference of opinions, I'm fine with yours on it. That is just mine.

As much as the talk is about Philly seeking revenge.. For me this is the about the Saints seeking revenge for last year.

One thing I've learned is if you give Payton and Brees two weeks to prepare and play at home... seeeshhh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom