we were killing them on the left side of our Oline (1 Viewer)

SaintsJunkie

BREES HOF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
who was at LT during the 2nd half when thomas was running? Streif? whoever it was needs to stay, and that might be part of the reason Brown went to IR today.

thats the point that i made in the JB ir thread.

that tends to happen when you have shockey, streif, nicks and evans leading the way.

pt looked like MVP priest holmes out there the way our line was blocking.

evans is on the rt side, was he pulling also? but Streif, Nicks, and shockey create quite a wall

A big battle to watch this week is how the O line contains Kris Jenkins, all 6'4", 360 lbs of him. He gave Tenn lotsa problems. It'll be up to Nicks to provide most of the challenge, along with Goodwin.

A big battle to watch this week is how the O line contains Kris Jenkins, all 6'4", 360 lbs of him. He gave Tenn lotsa problems. It'll be up to Nicks to provide most of the challenge, along with Goodwin.

Jenkins doesn't play on obvious passing downs tho.

Also another thing to keep in mind is that he went againts the BEST CENTER THis DECADE in Kevin Mawae. That is something that people really have talked about. That is what worries me. This guy when motivated is one of the best at what he does.

I think people are discounting the fact that the Bills were wearing down in the second half, which explains the holes that PT had. I think it had less to do with personnel. Bushrod has been run blocking very well since he was inserted in the lineup.

I think people are discounting the fact that the Bills were wearing down in the second half, which explains the holes that PT had. I think it had less to do with personnel. Bushrod has been run blocking very well since he was inserted in the lineup.

idk about the bills wearing down or like you say streif over bushrod being the reason .

i believe the chance to run was there in the first half we just didn't stick with it and we had too many penalties. bush was the only back that got 2 straight carries.

we really didn't show any faith in lynell at all IMHO.

I am kinda glad we didn't stick with Hamilton, and went with Thomas instead...

i'm not. at this point hamilton is still an unknown because we didn't give him an opportunity.

i can't really say that i am happy or sad about it. just mildly disappointed.

if we are beating the jets by two scores with 4 minutes left, i expect us to get a glimpse of him in spot duty in those situations for the staff to get a feel for what he brings to the table. otherwise, i only see him coming in for a snap or two in relief of PT or reggie.

I think people are discounting the fact that the Bills were wearing down in the second half, which explains the holes that PT had.

That must be the case, because after all, Pierre couldn't possibly make any yardage in a fair situation. :scratch:

That must be the case, because after all, Pierre couldn't possibly make any yardage in a fair situation. :scratch:

The two years of gameplay suggest otherwise. Don't be so sensitive.

Its about execution not one individual player, but we have a solid line, guys we were hoping and some were looking down on, actually turned out to be players for us, we have solid coaching and a good eye for talent when it comes to olineman.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom