We will beat the hell out of the Falcons (1 Viewer)

Clintonrebel

Pro-Bowler
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I hate we lost but that was a great effort. This team is turning the corner, thank God for the guys we signed post draft. NFC south is weak, this ain't over.

No we won't.

And if we do win, so what? This season is over.

Payton teams do not recover from 0-2 starts.

There is no corrner to be turned. They will just find a different way to lose next time. It's pretty sad.

So disappointed in the last three years... I was optimistic that we would have to wait for the post Payton/Brees era before we began to suck again. Never imagined that the suckage would start while they were still here.

This was a great game, just beat the failclowns and all is forgiven on my end.

Any win at this point is just a part of the rebuilding process and teaching these young guys what it means to come away with a victory. 4 pre-season games and now two regular season loses, it is time to make the move to the W column. The team needs it for growth. The fans need it to have something to feel good about. The Season? was over in Free agency.

I'm usually a pessimist on any given week, but I actually feel good about this game.

We are once again irrelevant . Teams lick their chops to play us . Terrible talent and atrocious coaches

I got the feeling we will crush them. This is a young team that's learning.

Plenty of teams do. Two teams did alone last year and made the playoffs.

But we don't.

12%...that's the number that do...so statistically it's a black hole for almost all teams.

We do agree 100% though that this team won't.

Lmao, the pessimism is strong in this thread. Screw that. I'm not giving up. The defense played their *** off. If they play like that going forward, we'll be alright.

What makes you think this? This team finds a way to lose.

Last week we were cruising up 2 scores at the end of the 3rd. We lose to a team that goes for the win instead of the tie.

This week we don't give up a touch down. Let that sink in. Not a touchdown and we still lose.

Next week? We will probably find a way to lose again. Probably allow a kick off return for a TD to end the game.

Even if we win, does it really matter? What Sean Payton team has ever recovered from an 0-2 start? History says we will go 0-3 actually but whatever.

I hate to sound this negative but at this point we need a coach that can actually manage the football game. We have too much confusion. Wasted timeouts. Just bone headed bush league mistakes. He needs to be a coordinator. In our 4 year dominant run he was surrounded by head strong coordinators. Now he's surrounded by yes men.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom