We will beat the hell out of the Falcons (1 Viewer)

Lmao, the pessimism is strong in this thread. Screw that. I'm not giving up. The defense played their *** off. If they play like that going forward, we'll be alright.

It isn't pessimism, it's watching the games and having a basic, non-delusional understanding of what you are seeing happen.

The quote so often holds true "Bad teams find ways to lose"

And well as much as many of us as fans don't wanna see it or admit it and so hope we are not .... we are one of those bad teams.

Sigh .......... maybe we win 5-6 games but to think we will do any more then that is well a real reach

I agree with the folks saying it doesn't matter either way. If this was a Madden Franchise season I would've fast forwarded to the next season already.

We are a bad team that is already celebrating moral victories after week 2. I'd be all for tanking the rest of the season and finishing 0-16 for the number 1 pick, but I don't trust the Front Office to make the right pick! I'm cancelling my Directv and Sunday Ticket later this week, and I've got The Ticket for free this season! It's not worth the weekly disgust and stress to watch this abomination.

I'm not quite ready to give up on Payton.

I'm ready to give up on his assistant coaches.

And give up on Loomis and some talent evaluators in the front office.

Ditch Loomis as GM, promote him to something else.

I don't even want him to do contracts anymore.

This team pinches pennies on the bottom of the roster cutting the 52nd
Player so we don't guarantee the vet salary yet we botch the biggest contracts and create so much dead money.

Focus on getting those decisions right, not on bottom of the roster shuffling.

Penny wise pound foolish.

I'm not quite ready to give up on Payton.

I'm ready to give up on his assistant coaches.

And give up on Loomis and some talent evaluators in the front office.

Ditch Loomis as GM, promote him to something else.

I don't even want him to do contracts anymore.

This team pinches pennies on the bottom of the roster cutting the 52nd
Player so we don't guarantee the vet salary yet we botch the biggest contracts and create so much dead money.

Focus on getting those decisions right, not on bottom of the roster shuffling.

Penny wise pound foolish.

Payton is not going to give up Vitt or McMahon. You can give up that dream.
We already fired the entire scouting department and brought in Jeff Ireland to act as some kind of talent guru. However, the personal management practices this franchise has been engaged in are incredible wasteful and reek of decisions made by ego over value. Payton's talent approach seems to be driven by things like high character, physically spent or UDFA crap shots.:covri:

Mark it down

We beat the Falcons by 20 and sit no more than a game out of NFC South lead by game 5 when we host a struggling Panthers team. Falcons and Bucs have nothing. Young guys will get better and a few hurt ones will come back. Monday night is huge.

We beat the Falcons by 20 and sit no more than a game out of NFC South lead by game 5 when we host a struggling Panthers team. Falcons and Bucs have nothing. Young guys will get better and a few hurt ones will come back. Monday night is huge.

The Panthers are struggling? They hung 46 points on the 49ers today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom