We will finish 8-8 (2 Viewers)

They'll one of these next two, just depends on what the Bucs and Falcons motivation is when we play them. I don't see 8-8, but that would screw our draft position even further, so I guess it could happen.

Maybe winning is a good thing and puts us more in the range for a Christian McCaffrey or some other player. Top 10 doesn't automatically equal superstar.

The team is not playing for the draft order they are playing for pride to win and to finish the season strong. IMHO the team wants to finish this strong with wins they are not concerned with the draft order. Some fans might want to see the team lose for a higher draft pick but not the players.You never want to see the team give up and lose to have a better draft position.

Then they should have played that way all of the last few years.

I said it another post and I'll say it again here. I have no problem losing our last two games. Matter of fact, wished we lost today because me, as a big fan, I want a better draft pick! But, I can totally see why the players want to finish strong.

If we played as hard for the playoffs as we do for pride, we wouldn't have missed the playoffs the last 3 years. Every year SP says it's important to finish strong, so we'll go into next season with momentum. Yet every year we finish with 2 or 3 wins and then start the next season 0-3. I don't think this momentum thing is working.

Absolutely no truth to carrying MO into an off season where you miss the playoffs. We can spin it however we want, but when we miss the playoffs the season is a failure. Whether we would have finished 5-11 or win out and go 8-8 it means nothing as far as MO is concerned for next year.

It's money every year. Soon as we out of it, we'll go on a win streak to lose out on the next Vic Beasley, Sheldon Richardson, star louteleli, or Danny Shelton....

Give me a higher draft pick. Screw momentum. Crazy is doing the same thing and expect different results.

The team is not playing for the draft order they are playing for pride to win and to finish the season strong. IMHO the team wants to finish this strong with wins they are not concerned with the draft order. Some fans might want to see the team lose for a higher draft pick but not the players.You never want to see the team give up and lose to have a better draft position.
Ask Cleveland if they playing for pride.

Next week Saints and dirtydurds both win. Dirtydurds win division and rest starters for final game against Saints. Saints win in Atlanta and finish 8-8.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom