We will lose a game (1 Viewer)

bgizle

waazup's #1 Fan
Reaction score
I know I'M getting cocky telling all my buds and coworkers that the Saints are unstoppable and how our D has stepped it up this year, but I realized...we will lose a game, heck probably a few of them. Just hate seeing so many of us cocky and confident. If we'd actually lose to the Bills how many of us would go '..same old saints..." ? We'll be there at the end of the year, I'm sure, but until we beat the Giants in about a month, then I'll put us towards the top of the NFC, but not THE top.

Agreed.

The saints have been playing like I've always known they could, and its awesome and badass and I'm loving every minute of it, but I don't want to get my hopes TOO far up so when/if we do loose a game I won't be so ****** off :)

If we lost to the Bills it might not actually be such a bad thing. Never mind it would be terrible.

I mean, I hope we go undefeated, but I just don't want us to lose a close game and people to go nuts and throw us under the bus, you know how it goes

I know I'M If we'd actually lose to the Bills how many of us would go '..same old saints..." ?

only the complete and utterly ignorant fans who truly have zero knowledge of football will think this is the "same old saints" if they lose to the Bills

The thing is who in the NFL at this moment actually scares you?

Having watched this team and a lot of preseason, I have to say no one scares me. We should be in EVERY game this year barring injuries.

I know that people say preseason doesn't matter and to a degree they are right but when a team comes in and drops 40+ points on you in preseason and you don't even score in the teens, YOU HAVE REASON TO BE CONCERNED. Well, the Saints did this to the Raiders even after resting our starters rather early in the game.

I watched us easily handle the Bengals, the Texans and Raiders and the final game against Miami was of absolutely no value as almost none of the skill position offense played a down in the game.

Then the regular season opens and the offense only appears to be even better than they did in preseason AND the defense is getting 3.5 turnovers a game, you just have to look at this team as a team that should not only BE in every game played but expected to win it.

Everyone was so concerned about the Philly defense as the League Touted #1 defense in the NFL and we absolutely SHREDDED them. .... in Philly.

This doesn't necessarily mean that this is lead pipe lock logic but, we literally man-handled the Eagles who manhandled the Panthers, we bullied the Texans (in preseason admittedly) who beat the Titans who were BARELY beaten by the Steelers who lost to the Bears. We destroyed the Raiders (again, in preseason) who nearly beat the Chargers who could have beaten the Ravens.

My point is, our offense is better than ALL of the rest of the teams in the NFL, if our defense just plays average, we should win games by 3-7 points, if they play better than average, then we should win by 8-14 points and if they continue to get 2-4 turnovers a game, then we should beat teams by 20+ points.

If there's one thing this 2-0 start has shown me, is that a lot of our own fans are really, REALLY dumb.

People need to calm the hell down...and fast.

Remember, the best team that we are playing this year is always the one we play next week.

Dont get to confident.

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE THREAD

thread-fail-stamp.gif

Just for you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom