We will win our next two games.... (1 Viewer)

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
....we have the turds on Mon night and then Drew's return game in SD.

I'm predicting we go 2-0, and Drew throws for 800 yards, 8tds, 0 ints total from both games. The D will step up and continue to improve. The loss of PJ will sting, but this team isn't giving up!

Then we have a whole new season in front of us.

Keep the faith

Btw...I'll donate $50 to SR if this happens. $55 if it doesn't!

We'll most likely beat the Falcons.

I can't think past that.

But with an 0-2 start, you are just playing a never ending game of catch up at this point.

No way this team beats San Diego. Making the trip to the west coast then having to play a team off to a good start (tough loss to Kansas City and smoking the Jags so far today) is going to be a tall order and won't happen. They will probably beat the Falcons because they always beat the Falcons but after that, it gets real ugly until the middle of November. It's evident this team is not a playoff contender this year so they just need to play the young guys, let them get better and find out who can be a part of this team long term. Should be in position for some good draft picks and it might be time to look at getting the guy to replace Brees with a high pick in the 2017 draft.

We'll most likely beat the Falcons.

I can't think past that.

But with an 0-2 start, you are just playing a never ending game of catch up at this point.

My thoughts too. People think you rebound from a loss by winning the next one. But that's only true if you're happy with 8-8. To really rebound and erase a loss, you need to win at least 2 games, maybe 3. We could go on a nice little 3 game streak and still only have a barely mediocre record. To really rebound, we need to get to 4-2.

Yeah, right.

I'm ok with a 50/50 record when we get Delvin and Rankins back, and hopefully PJ before then, because I expect the team to be ready for a run with the gang back together

The Giants are the best team in the NFC East and we stayed with them the entire game almost beating them. Just saying I think we have a pretty darn good team every game is winnable.

I'm rooting for Atlanta today. I'd rather not play a desperate 0-2 team next week.

Better that we are the desperate 0-2 team.

The Giants are the best team in the NFC East and we stayed with them the entire game almost beating them. Just saying I think we have a pretty darn good team every game is winnable.

We are good in the sense that our talent can produce. This team doesn't lack ability.

But we don't know how to win close games. That's a psychological issue that often plagues young teams. Until we figure it out, you can play close every game against the best or worst teams and still find a way to lose.

You see this happen to teams every season. The difference between 6-10 and 10-6 is almost always an ability to win close, hard fought games.

Well, I just hope we win the next one against ATL. Hard to imagine this season being anything but disastrous if we lose to ATL at home. Not only b/c they aren't good this year, but we will have already dropped 2 homes games sitting at 0-3. It's a must win game week 3 looking at our schedule. We certainly can and should win it. SD....who knows? Likely a shootout game. Hard two tell as we've seen two totally different teams week one and two show up. Here's hoping for a W next week to get the ball rolling.

I gladly paid up. This is my fav site and it's going to a great cause.

I honestly thought we had a chance but those injuries were too much to overcome.

The game I had penciled in before the season started, was Carolina at home. We signed Roman Harper to learn the tendencies of the Panthers offense. We have 2 weeks to prepare for that game and should be much healthier than we were last night. Thats the one game I feel confident about right now.

Carolina at home... Thats the one game I feel confident about right now.

I've read this eight times... and I am still trying to figure out why you left out the punch line. :scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom