we won this game because of Gregg Williams (1 Viewer)

watts

@saintsinthe70s
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's rare that you can credit a win from an assistant coach but all the things that Williams has installed in this team from day one were evident in the Jenkins play. Never give up on a play and know how to strip the ball. Things these guys have been working on since he got here.

I"m not going to be happy when he gets another shot a HC job- just because I don't want him to leave - but he has earned it.

The D has stepped up this year and they play with attitude. That strip by Jenkins was awesome and each tier of our D played very well.

But Drew was pretty good too.

Gregg and Roy!
I could tell he was thinking of his dumb little first down signal when he got stripped. The only reason he was even getting the ball thrown to him was because of the attention being paid to Dez Bryant and Miles Austin. I feel a slight bit of Schadenfreude when I think of Roy Williams. Great win today!

This was a team win.

Offense scored the points.
Defense made the plays.
Special Teams did its job, Hartley made all three and coverage units did not let anything big happen.

Gregg and Roy!
I could tell he was thinking of his dumb little first down signal when he got stripped. The only reason he was even getting the ball thrown to him was because of the attention being paid to Dez Bryant and Miles Austin. I feel a slight bit of Schadenfreude when I think of Roy Williams. Great win today!

I think the only reason he was open was because Robinson fell twice. Rumor is that he was wearing Bell's shoes.

All game long, my redskins fan UNcle kept saying "why did we get rid of this guy again?"

At the time I thought it was funny that an offensive player would carry the "Bring The Wood" bat.

Wonder if GW thought the same thing cause since then the defense has been top notch

Might have been one of Paytons motivational ploys for more than just the players.

Either way GW has been a big part in this teams success. And it ain't over yet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom