We would normally be heading into the NBA Finals right about now (1 Viewer)

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
I remember stating in the NBA playoffs thread last year that I wasn't as into the NBA playoffs as usual, since LeBron wasn't there.

Well, considering the Lakers had the best record in the West before the season abruptly ended........it's safe to say he would have been back.

Would the Lakers, fueled by the Kobe Bryant tragedy, have capped it off with a title?

Would the Rockets.........who remind me of pretty much any of the KC Chiefs teams between 2013 and 2018 in their ability to always be in the discussion but never close it out...........finally have sealed the deal?

In the East...........Was it Milwaukee's time? I don't think we'd have seen a Toronto repeat......but I won't pretend I'd been watching enough NBA during the season to have any real analysis to back that up. Maybe the Sixers would have gone on a run?

How would this 2019/2020 NBA season have finished?

I would have been rooting for LeBron as usual............but my gut tells me it would have likely been Rockets over Bucks , 4 to 3 in the NBA Finals.

Cant wait to see how the end of the season looks

Just hope the team can get their chemistry straight since they havent had a lot of time with Zion

The starting unit minus Zion had been on a tear....almost would have preferred seeing him with the reserves. Our bench would have been pretty dominant

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom