Wearing Jerseys at Saints Games (1 Viewer)

My favorite is the Steve Gleason jersey I have. No one here in Texas has a clue who he is.

Who cares what jersey you where. I your wound a little tight. Only thing that even semi catches my attention is someone wearing a jersey to a game and neither team is playing. example: wearing a cowboys jersey to a saints vs. falcons game. But I don't want to shoot them in the back of the head or anything.

I have a personalized authetic white jersey, with my number on it.

I don't care. If I'm spending $300+ on a jersey, I'm wearing whatever the hell I want on it.

However, it got to be quite popular in 2006, because my number is #12.

One "rule" he missed in regards to buying knock off jerseys. Watch yourself on Ebay... if you are the poor guy who bought his gold Saints jersey off of ebay, and when you got it the color is actually closer to flourecent yellow or a nacho cheese gold, then guess what? Live an dlearn. Throw it in the trash (or cut grass with it) and buy another one that's closer to the Saints' shade of gold.

Oh, and some adults CAN wear youth extra large... buxom women for example.

I hate sports cross dressers...those that wear hockey sweaters to baseball games or baseball jerseys at a football game.

Its hard to admit this but I have 2 Aaron Brooks jerseys. They do nothing but take up closet space. Any ideas what to do with them?????

WOW! Someone needs to relax and mind their own business. I wear what I want when I want and I am not doing it for anyone else BUT me.

Case in point. I wore my Horn jersey to the bar to watch the Giants beat up on the Pats. I don't have any jerseys of either team, so I wore what I wanted. I got looks and I don't care.

Many more serious issues that need addressing over someone and their poor selection of attire.

What if you make your wife wear a Shuler jersey? :D

Since she doesn't know anything, and is just happy to be in Saints gear, is that really hurting anyone?

nice work.. I always enjoy reading your articles :reporter:

Its hard to admit this but I have 2 Aaron Brooks jerseys. They do nothing but take up closet space. Any ideas what to do with them?????

Got you beat, I have a puma one, a throw back one and an authentic one. I am not ashamed of them. Im glad we have Drew and would not trade him for anyone but I loved AB and still do. One of the nicest athletes I have ever met.

WOW! Someone needs to relax and mind their own business. I wear what I want when I want and I am not doing it for anyone else BUT me.

Case in point. I wore my Horn jersey to the bar to watch the Giants beat up on the Pats. I don't have any jerseys of either team, so I wore what I wanted. I got looks and I don't care.

Many more serious issues that need addressing over someone and their poor selection of attire.

:badmood:

satire

Main Entry: sat·ire
Pronunciation: \ˈsa-ˌtī(-ə)r\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle French or Latin; Middle French, from Latin satura, satira, perhaps from (lanx) satura dish of mixed ingredients, from feminine of satur well-fed; akin to Latin satis enough — more at sad
Date: 1501
1 : a literary work holding up human vices and follies to ridicule or scorn
2 : trenchant wit, irony, or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice or folly

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom