Weather for Sunday in Cincy (1 Viewer)

A lot more words.. I hate to see PTs first action trying to handle a hard, frozen ball on possible unsure footing.

A lot more words.. I hate to see PTs first action trying to handle a hard, frozen ball on possible unsure footing.

PT is from Chicago and played college ball at the University of Illinois, he has handled "hard, frozen balls on possible unsure footing" for most of his career. If he plays (i dont expect), he will be rusty but it will not be because of the climate/weather.

That hard, frozen balls line was hard for me to type.

PT is from Chicago and played college ball at the University of Illinois, he has handled "hard, frozen balls on possible unsure footing" for most of his career. If he plays (i dont expect), he will be rusty but it will not be because of the climate/weather.

Most College and High School football seasons are over before the weather gets bad up north. So it's not exactly "most of his career" playing in snowy or frozen conditions.

It would be nice to have PT back so we can dust off the screen plays. Hopefully Reggie and JJ are ready to run them with much success.

Watching Philly run 30 yard screen plays with Mccoy made me remember how much PT brings to this offense.

It sure would, just hoping that he doesn't look as rusty as Reggie did in Dallas.(That was ugly).

Remember Pt in 07 Soldier Field? Dude was a beast that game!

I live a couple of miles from Paul Brown Stadium and it's snowing right now. No wind to speak of, but the snow is sticking.

Doesn't the stadium have some sort of astro turf??? What should be so bad about the footing????

Don't make a moutain out of a mole hill!!

Bengals play on FieldTurf, footing shouldn't be much of an issue.

Saints are going to make a STATEMENT..no weather is going to stop us..beat Cincy and Baltimore in the snow! It will prep us good for any raod playoff possibilities!

I'm in Maysville, Kentucky now, about an hour east of Cincinnati, and the snow is coming down pretty hard. Starting to stick a little. I think it's supposed to stop by tomorrow, so I assume it'll all be cleared off the field.

Forecast now for gametime is 31 with a 40% chance of snow showers. God, it is going to be so cold inside that stadium. Good thing I brought a scarf, ski gloves, long underwear, two pairs of thermal socks, a hat, a ski mask, a sweater, and a coat.

Anyone watching Cincy vs Pitt on ESPN? I don't know where the game is, but it's snowing pretty good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom