Weather in Buffalo: First estimate ...not good! (1 Viewer)

Unless it's a downpour, which current forecasts say is very unlikely, it won't matter much.

Calling for rain on Sunday when it is only Tuesday means that it will be sunny and pleasant, if the weather forecasters up there are like the ones down here.

Calling for rain on Sunday when it is only Tuesday means that it will be sunny and pleasant, if the weather forecasters up there are like the ones down here.

LOL :9: excellent.

Good thread, subscribed to this one, gots to stay updated on the weather dontcha know. :)

:gosaints:

That's for sure, especially up here! This ain't San Diego or Phoenix.. check back saturday night and you MIGHT get a good idea of sunday's weather.

Remember the weather in London last year??? Didn't seem to make a difference huh...?

Sloppy fields can help passing games more than they hurt them. The DB has to make sharp cuts to keep up, while the WR already knows where he's going.

I'm far more worried about the wind than I am field conditions.

Remember the weather in London last year??? Didn't seem to make a difference huh...?

Yes - and the players were literally picking the grass out of their cleats all the time. ( And I don't think I've ever been so wet in my life LOL)

Yes - and the players were literally picking the grass out of their cleats all the time. ( And I don't think I've ever been so wet in my life LOL)

Really? I was there and don't remember it raining during the game. It rained that morning but cleared up. If it rained at all, it was light. Did you and your wife get drenched walking around London that morning or something? My seats were under a overhang, and even if it did rain, we weren't going to get wet.

They have got to play in the exact same elements as we do..... The ball is just as slippery when their receivers try to catch it as it is when ours do.

I'd be more worried if it were next month and there was possibly cold weather or snow to deal with. The Saints have been inconsistent playing in rain, but they've never really played well in snow. I know that they've won occasional games in snow--so don't jump me based on facts--but I've never felt comfortable with them going North in the winter (at least to play outside).

FYI: ...former military meteorologist here.

I'll take a look at the weather pattern over the next few days, and bump this thread each day.

First look shows a weather system that will bring significant rain across the area. It may also be slightly windy. Not liking the first extended forecast at all. But we'll have a better idea as gameday approaches.

A sloppy field will SIGNIFICANTLY impact the timing of routes, as well as blocking up front (for our OL). :covri:

Oh man.......another nail in the Bills coffin!!!

Even mother nature turns on them! LOL!

WEDNESDAY UPDATE: Still looking pretty bleak.

Cloudy with rainshowers Temps in the mid 50's.
Winds out of the South 10-15 mph

Sloppy field likely; turnovers in the game ...almost a certainty! :covri:

Update tomorrow will be in better focus.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom