Weather in Buffalo Today (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I am not a meteorologist, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night: but, looking at the radar picture around Orchard Park the big nasty weather system definately appears to be moving at a pace that will have it clear well before game time. The Bills field is field turf that drains super fast..... I think the WhoDat Touchdown Machine will have no problems due to weather... Saints 34 Bills 17

That's what I want to hear. Who dat brah! A sloppy field is the only thing that can slow us down ... Maybe

That's what I want to hear. Who dat brah! A sloppy field is the only thing that can slow us down ... Maybe

There will be no sloppy field unless they rip up their field turf and plant regular grass in the next 8 hours.

I am not a meteorologist, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night: but, looking at the radar picture around Orchard Park the big nasty weather system definately appears to be moving at a pace that will have it clear well before game time. The Bills field is field turf that drains super fast..... I think the WhoDat Touchdown Machine will have no problems due to weather... Saints 34 Bills 17

That is funny because I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!!!! Heading to the game!!!

I feel good about the game this morning. If we start out fast, I like our chances for a dominating performance.

They have Astro Play with the rubber filiments. If you ever saw this stuff you would not worry about a wet field. This stuff drains very fast.

I am not a meteorologist, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night: but, looking at the radar picture around Orchard Park the big nasty weather system definately appears to be moving at a pace that will have it clear well<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://gotsaints.com/?tracker=4276"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://gotsaints.com/?tracker=4276" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object> before game time. The Bills field is field turf that drains super fast..... I think the WhoDat Touchdown Machine will have no problems due to weather... Saints 34 Bills 17
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom