Weather... (1 Viewer)

DEUCERICKBOY02

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Just heard on WWl that they are predicting light rain mixed in with snow for Sunday's game. I was hoping that wouldnt be the case.

If it's raining, Reggie's spin move will be deadly.

Just heard on WWl that they are predicting light rain mixed in with snow for Sunday's game. I was hoping that wouldnt be the case.

Sunday for Pittsburgh High 43, Low 41, 30% chance of light rain. Gonna have to get a little colder than that for snow. Most of the heavy rain looks like it will pass through tomorrow, should clear up Sunday in time for the game.

Last edited:
Dude, I like playing in the rain. In fact if it snows, the more the better. I want this team to play in the elements. In fact football should be played this way, nothing to stand in your way, just mean brute nastiness to the game. Thats the NFL IMHO. The way it should be.

If we play in Chicago in the playoffs, I hope we play in a snowstorm that gets so bad we cant even see the field on the TV set, the more the merrier.

Cold weather is the weather I like, the way football is.

bottom line.

Dude, I like playing in the rain. In fact if it snows, the more the better. I want this team to play in the elements. In fact football should be played this way, nothing to stand in your way, just mean brute nastiness to the game. Thats the NFL IMHO. The way it should be.

If we play in Chicago in the playoffs, I hope we play in a snowstorm that gets so bad we cant even see the field on the TV set, the more the merrier.

Cold weather is the weather I like, the way football is.

bottom line.

Have you ever played football in the snow?? I have, it sucks.

Used to love playing in the snow....

If your runningback has good balance and can get footing can cause a major mismatch in the running game.

The few games i have played in snow the temp was single digits, the field was like playing on a hockey rink, and the footing was horrible.
I have played some games in the rain that were fun, but the snowy cold games i could do without.

The elements are to our team's disadvantage. The fact that this game is moved to the late afternoon time is gonna make it even colder.

The few games i have played in snow the temp was single digits, the field was like playing on a hockey rink, and the footing was horrible.
I have played some games in the rain that were fun, but the snowy cold games i could do without.

Played pop-warner and HS in New Hampshire, played in some horrible conditions. Loved the snow though

Sunday for Pittsburgh High 43, Low 41, 30% chance of light rain. Gonna have to get a little colder than that for snow. Most of the heavy rain looks like it will pass through tomorrow, should clear up Sunday in time for the game.

if it clears up, that will be great weather with the sun beating down.

Played pop-warner and HS in New Hampshire, played in some horrible conditions. Loved the snow though

Played pop warner and high school in PA, we would get the lake effect snow from lake erie. I played quarterback so maybe that's why i dont like playing in snow. could be i'm a sissy also.

Went to a penn state notre dame game back in the 80's, it had to be -20 below, sitting on those alluminum benches was torture, a man died from a heart attack a few rows up from us, the paramedics couldn't get to him in time because everyone was wrapped in blankets and sleeping bags.

Played pop warner and high school in PA, we would get the lake effect snow from lake erie. I played quarterback so maybe that's why i dont like playing in snow. could be i'm a sissy also.

Went to a penn state notre dame game back in the 80's, it had to be -20 below, sitting on those alluminum benches was torture, a man died from a heart attack a few rows up from us, the paramedics couldn't get to him in time because everyone was wrapped in blankets and sleeping bags.

Played runningback, so it was a hole lot different than playing QB. Probably would have hated playing QB in -20 weather.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom