Web Development / Technical Writer Contractor for Hire (18 Viewers)

Bleu Raeder

Tasty
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I am an I.T. professional with proven track record of success as an innovative leader in the information technology arena. I have demonstrated management leadership, being a mentor with the ability to direct, coach and communicate effectively and efficiently. I possess excellent project management, decision making, problem solving, presentation and negotiation skills.

Technical skills: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL) ASP (Classic, VBScript and .NET), SVN, PHP, Visual Basic, Photoshop, Gimp, Apache, Linux (Sed, Awk and other shell scripting languages), Linux Sysadmin, ActionScript2, ActionScript3, Java, mobile development and much, much more!

If you're looking for a speaker or workshop teacher at your next conference or gathering I am available to speak on a wide range of web development subjects and have taught workshops at several prestigious web development conferences and in corporate settings. I am ready, willing and able to create technical and/or user documentation for your web applications.

I am available for contract and consulting work as well as website and web application design and development. If you need experienced extra hands for your project, contact me today!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom