Webilder (1 Viewer)

llama

Very Banned
Reaction score
http://www.webilder.org/ is allsome. I'm bad about changing my wallpaper b/c I use most programs in full screen mode, to include my terminals. But every now and then I actually get to SEE my wallpaper image, and it is one that I rarely change.

Webilder does that for you by integrating with Flickr and grabbing images according to 'tags' or hints that you set. I don't recommend software very often, but if you would like a rotating wallpaper, this piece of software is sweet.

/ignore any spelling or grammar errors. I'm sort of tore up.

After fixing my laptop's Windows install from the the other thread, I went ahead and took the leap to dual-install Ubuntu after messing around with it on the live cd (originally to test the computer's hardware). I installed this program yesterday and it's pretty neat. I don't have a Webshots accound and never did, so I'm just pulling in the Flickr pictures, but it's given me some nice shots to choose from.

Are you still using it? I've put it on my laptop also. I see the Webilder site is adding more tags. I do wish they'd filter out some of the lower resolutions images though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom