Website/ Advertising gurus' opinions (1 Viewer)

What is the purpose of your site? I couldn't tell from a glance at the page, and people should be able to discern what your site is about from a quick glance. It seems to me to be more of a page to sell people on selling "Advocare" than selling the individual products that people would be likely to buy from the company.

If you're going to build an advocacy site to make people try your product, then perhaps you should have something more than 3 giant youtube videos on the front page. You should sell what you have to sell first, THEN use the videos to backup your claims, not the other way around.

Also, the URL... is horrible. Using numbers in your URL makes your site seem like one of those mass produced infomercial sites. It's laid out like one too. Most people see those things and haul butt without looking at the content.

I hope you didn't spend more than 50 bucks on that site, because I coulda designed that thing in less than a half hour with my eyes closed. Not only is it a bulky, old table based layout, but that layout makes it an accessibility nightmare for anyone who is sight impaired.

But hey, you wanted an honest opinion, right? :)

Thank you so much. My feeling was almost exactly the same, it looked like a grade schooler could have designed the site. I just wanted an objective opinion.
The URL is something that is important to me, it comes from my philosophy of doing business. It is a scripture reference to Colossians 3:23
Did you check out the other one?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom