Website issues (duplicate posts) (1 Viewer)

change the color of the extension cord..and use a three prong instead of the two..also,turn the electric back on.most of these errors are do too power outages and lack of patience..

i don't have any problems

Might be unrelated but this seems to have started happening about the same time the problem with not being able to click the thumbs started occurring which is about the same time the little separator was added between the green and red thumbs.

Might be unrelated but this seems to have started happening about the same time the problem with not being able to click the thumbs started occurring which is about the same time the little separator was added between the green and red thumbs.

you can cut it up/slice it up anyway you like..but the bottom line is the fact that buzd is sometimes asleep at the wheel...thank god he doesnt own and operate a 18 wheeler..

The symptom I've noticed the last few days is a message about not being able to post again within 60 seconds without the errors. If I just click through to the thread again, the post is there. Not sure if this is part of a fix attempt or just another way the prob manifests.

I just figured it was my computer or internet. Been happening a lot. The site acts like it hangs after hitting submit, then goes to database error. (3rd Time)

You got greedy, man.
I laughed on the second one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom