Wed. 12/1 Injury Report (Hill Starting at QB) (1 Viewer)

He’s the most frustrating player on the entire team! When he plays, he flashes true greatness… and for a stretch he was the best player on the entire defense this season! BUT… he only plays about 3 games max before he gets another injury that sidelines him for 3 weeks or longer!
Have you seen Turner yet in any capacity? The DE position period is frustrating. The only one I know I can rely on at this point to be on the field and help the team is Cam, and considering this is the position with our MOST invested draft capital over the last few seasons, I don't blame fans for being frustrated

And to think we wasted an extra number one draft pick on Davenport is sickening.

CSP has multiple players that he should just plan that they will not make it a full season, whether bad luck or made of glass. The same names keep coming up.

Kamara is definitely not in this group though, CSP just ran him into the ground this season.
Not sure I agree we had even come close to running Kamara into the ground. I think it was just a weird thing with the knee.

That being said I fully expect he plays Tomorrow even being limited. Our season is on the line tomorrow night.

At some point, they have to look at what they're doing for conditioning. Injuries happen, but this team consistently fights insane numbers of injuries every season.

And to think we wasted an extra number one draft pick on Davenport is sickening.
Gurss he has 2022 to see if he can overcome his lack of avaliability and production. Reminds me a lot of Okafor, tons of talent always hurt.

I know y'all gotta be tired of seeing Davenport being so injury prone

Have you seen Turner yet in any capacity? The DE position period is frustrating. The only one I know I can rely on at this point to be on the field and help the team is Cam, and considering this is the position with our MOST invested draft capital over the last few seasons, I don't blame fans for being frustrated
That’s double frustrating that Payton Turner looks like a carbon-copy of Davenport!!!! …only not quite as beastly when healthy, but just as injury prone!!!!

I dunno. Ingram always seems to have a soft spot for the Cowboys
Both Turner and Davenport were drafted from small schools. Davenport fell because of injury concerns and the Saints panicked on Turner because of draft chatter that may or may not be true. I like the DE,s from Power 5 schools. IMO

Found this headline funny. “The battered cowboys” lol.

Attachments

• C58CB88E-0AA2-4522-82E6-BB74A832CF58.png
    C58CB88E-0AA2-4522-82E6-BB74A832CF58.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom