Wednesday‘s Injury report (1 Viewer)

Is this the first week that Davenport isn't even listed? I'm looking forward to having 2 fresh DEs all game long on that side.

Jenoris is back, hopefully this is a sign we can play closer to what we looked like in game 1.

What does Carolina’s report look like?

From the Panthers
Player, injuryWedThuFriGame status
WR Curtis Samuel, kneeLimited
DT Zach Kerr, toeLimited
CB Donte Jackson, toeLimited
G John Miller, ankleLimited
CB Eli Apple, hamstringFull
RB Mike Davis, ankleFull
RB Trendon Cannon, neckFull

Last edited:
We need Justin Hardee back b/c that ST looked suspect w/o him. I liked Callaway but Deont'e is needed as well.

If MT can't go, I wouldn't force it, may need to sit him for 2 more games just to get him back right and healthy, don't won't a repeat of what they did w/ AK last year but the only thing is gotta keep MT from going cray about not playing.

Donte Jackson injury is huge. Toe injury for a CB prevents him from pushing off of it. You have to run double moves on him if he plays.

Donte Jackson injury is huge. Toe injury for a CB prevents him from pushing off of it. You have to run double moves on him if he plays.

Yeah, and their other CB (Eli 🍎) has a tendency to bite on double moves as well.
I have a feeling that Brees will take a few deep shots this Sunday (< 3)

A new wrinkle for Payton hopefully.

Might allow SP to keep Harris on ST and 'once in a while' sweeps, etc and have another (at least what's looking like) legit WR on the field. Though, I'd love to see Harris in this offense with a bigger-arm'd QB. Feel like he'd be very dangerous with SP's playcalling and creativity with wrinkles to get him open.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom