Saints Wednesday Injury Report -Cook, AK, TQS, Drew -DNP (1 Viewer)

all expected to not practice. good to see hendrickson working back.
Doesn't he have 3 sacks? That would mean that the DL has been doing great without the guy who was its leading sacker when he was hurt. Even more impressive that originally thought.

Well that’s answered the question why we signed Brian Parker.

Well at least Payton is finally resting AK. That's about the only "good" thing about this injury report.

We need some new ankles on this team. Bridgewater isn’t going to have many options this week. Hopefully Thomas and Murray can make it happen this week

This will either be a 16-13 slugfest that could go either way, or a 34-6 massacre in favor of the home team.

An anemic offense like the bears is going to put up 34 when we shut down every team we have played lately? And those are teams with much better offenses. No, I don't think that is even remotely rational.

An anemic offense like the bears is going to put up 34 when we shut down every team we have played lately? And those are teams with much better offenses. No, I don't think that is even remotely rational.

The Bears highest total output this season is 31 against the woeful Redskins. If they drop 34 on anybody it won’t be this team. Can’t see the Bears winning without at least 2 turnovers from the Saints.

There are more ways for a team to score than on offense, especially when playing against an injury-riddled team that could be prone to mistakes at key positions where depth and inexperience is on the field, and on the road.

I think he's factoring in a few Bears Defensive scores.

Eddie Jackson, and Khalil Mack are more than capable of providing Defensive scores. Teddy cannot hold the ball in this game, or Mack will find a way to knock the ball out of his throwing arm and cause a scoop and score.

I think he's factoring in a few Bears Defensive scores.

Eddie Jackson, and Khalil Mack are more than capable of providing Defensive scores. Teddy cannot hold the ball in this game, or Mack will find a way to knock the ball out of his throwing arm and cause a scoop and score.

Thankfully Teddy has been good at protecting the ball. And our defense is none to shabby about getting turnovers. And our special teams can score too. As I said, I don't see anything rational about a 34-6 blowout by the bears. I'd be inclined to say it's far more likely we blow them out, although I am not expecting that. But I am expecting a W.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom