Saints Wednesday Injury Report -Cook, AK, TQS, Drew -DNP (1 Viewer)

They signed TE Brian Parker today to.

Looked at his stats. Very limited action and for that limited action 50% catch rate.

I'd be more worried about Cook not playing Sunday if he hadn't finished the game vs. JAX (including the catch that essentially sealed the W late).
That was the play he was injured on, Teddy floated the ball in the air for waaay too long, Cook had to come back inside and wait on the ball for what seemed like an eternity. Allowed a Safety to catch up to Cook, and a Linebacker from the backside pursuit and they kind of jumped on Cook's back and hung on him dragging him down. Came up limping, towards the sideline and a trainer was looking at his ankle, so Hill came in until the Saints ran the clock down.

This will either be a 16-13 slugfest that could go either way, or a 34-6 massacre in favor of the home team.

NEVER under-estimate Sean Payton...He’s as close as Belichek when it comes to game planning. Give him a week to game plan for your team, and watch the final score be super close

NEVER under-estimate Sean Payton...He’s as close as Belichek when it comes to game planning. Give him a week to game plan for your team, and watch the final score be super close

Isn't that essentially what I said in my post? Basically all my point is stating is that we're not going to go into Chicago without Brees and Kamara and blow them out or put up a lot of points.

Wonder what is wrong with Dan Arnold? He knows the system.
No idea.

Maybe this guy is a better blocker and they are gearing up for a smashmouth slugfest. I know nothing about him than 2 seasons worth of stats logged online.

Isn't that essentially what I said in my post? Basically all my point is stating is that we're not going to go into Chicago without Brees and Kamara and blow them out or put up a lot of points.

I guess people are disagreeing with you on us “getting massacred” even without Brees, Cook, and Kamara.

You said a massacre in favor of the home team which made it sound like the Bears would kill the Saints is an option.

I guess people are disagreeing with you on us “getting massacred” even without Brees, Cook, and Kamara.

You said a massacre in favor of the home team which made it sound like the Bears would kill the Saints is an option.

It’s not? A banged up Saints team that’s missing Drew Brees and potentially Alvin Kamara going into Chicago to face a Bears team coming off a bye and with one of the most ferocious, opportunistic defenses in the league has absolutely no chance of getting blown out?

It’s not? A banged up Saints team going into Chicago to face a Bears team coming off a bye and with one of the most ferocious, opportunistic defenses in the league has no chance of getting blown out?

Based on what you just said, you are literally now making a conclusion that we will for certainty get blown out based on your logic and because of all of the reasons that you just stated.

However, if you only meant it as a “it could be a scenario that could happen” theN I disagree because there is no way in my humble opinion having Sean Payton as a HC where I can see we will get blown out this year

Based on what you just said, you are literally now making a conclusion that we will for certainty get blown out based on your logic and because of all of the reasons that you just stated.

However, if you only meant it as a “it could be a scenario that could happen” theN I disagree because there is no way in my humble opinion having Sean Payton as a HC where I can see we will get blown out this year

I made clear in my first post what my thoughts are. It’ll either be a close defensive game that could go either way, or the Bears win running away.

Sean Payton, even with Drew Brees, has been blown out before. It happens.

If the defense is healthy why do some think the Saints will get blown out? I see another Seattle type game. IMO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom