Saints Wednesday Injury Report -Cook, AK, TQS, Drew -DNP (1 Viewer)

The Saints need to bring in another WR.

Tre's ankle could be worse than any of us thought.

Emmanuel Sanders would look nice in black and gold.

I saw him limping a bit after the TD catch. I think he got dinged up earlier than his final catch. We'll know where we stand when today's injury report comes out.

That was the play he was injured on, Teddy floated the ball in the air for waaay too long, Cook had to come back inside and wait on the ball for what seemed like an eternity. Allowed a Safety to catch up to Cook, and a Linebacker from the backside pursuit and they kind of jumped on Cook's back and hung on him dragging him down. Came up limping, towards the sideline and a trainer was looking at his ankle, so Hill came in until the Saints ran the clock down.

Even beat up, I think the O is better than Oakland (esp the OL). If the "revenge game" for Mack didn't work out, how will he react. Who is out on the D, that is gonna cost us a blowout?
I am a bit concerned by Tubisky's athleticism. His arm, not so much, but he is mobile in the pocket & can run. This type of QB has given us problems.

Even beat up, I think the O is better than Oakland (esp the OL). If the "revenge game" for Mack didn't work out, how will he react. Who is out on the D, that is gonna cost us a blowout?
I am a bit concerned by Tubisky's athleticism. His arm, not so much, but he is mobile in the pocket & can run. This type of QB has given us problems.

This year our defense has tons of experience with mobile QBs and they have defended it pretty well. I'm not worried about Trubisky. I'm more worried about essentially having nothing but Michael Thomas and Demarco Murray on offense. That puts a ton of pressure Bridgewater who will most certainly be under duress.

I would agree historically, but we’ve done a fantastic job limiting mobile QBs this year. It feels like that’s all we’ve really faced outside of Winston (Minshew, Goff and Winston are all around the same level there).

I’m more concerned with Trubisky’s ability to hit on 1-2 deep balls in a game in which points will be at a premium.

I’m more concerned with Trubisky’s ability to hit on 1-2 deep balls in a game in which points will be at a premium.

Out of 12 passes 20 yards or longer this year, Trubisky is 4 of 12 (33%), 1 TD, and 1 INT.

We've been blessed so far in that none of these injuries have been season ending.

I'm gonna continue to ride this high and not worry about what might happen in any single game. If we lose this weekend, so what? We get Arizona on deck, at home, and Brees is back no later than after the bye.

Life is good for Saints fans.

If we lose this weekend, so what? We get Arizona on deck, at home, and Brees is back no later than after the bye.

Life is good for Saints fans.

That’s where I’m trying to get.

At the same time, that 1-seed is just sitting there and everyone else is keeping pace.

Completely agree on the injuries.

That’s where I’m trying to get.

At the same time, that 1-seed is just sitting there and everyone else is keeping pace.

Completely agree on the injuries.

I agree and aren't we already at the 3rd seed? We really need to keep the momentum going. Losing to another NFC opponent is going to hurt us in regards to the Packers. We play the 49ers, so we can take care of that one, but we don't play the Packers.

This year our defense has tons of experience with mobile QBs and they have defended it pretty well. I'm not worried about Trubisky. I'm more worried about essentially having nothing but Michael Thomas and Demarco Murray on offense. That puts a ton of pressure Bridgewater who will most certainly be under duress.
:gayheh:

I wonder what Christian Okoye, Barry Word and Harvey Williams are doing. Maybe we don't even need to threaten with a passing game.
58f5ceab0a1566d31db603ab88c457d8.jpg

Edit to add: Can we please bring back these types of funny gimmick posters? They RULED!

This will either be a 16-13 slugfest that could go either way, or a 34-6 massacre in favor of the home team.

LM1QxOW.png

source.gif

How dare he predict that we'll either win in the fashion we've been winning without Brees or that a team missing its starting Hall of Fame QB and star RB may have things snowball on them on the road against a good team coming off of a bye and get blown out. What a bum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom