Wednesday Injury Report: It's a hot mess. (1 Viewer)

I don’t know why we freak out over injuries so much, especially players that are able to get limited practices in. Players are going to be injured from a sport where they put their bodies through constant heavy physical contact and trauma for 3+ hours. There’s other players who have nicks and aches but just minor enough to not go on the injury report.

We knew Peat wasn’t going to practice, that’s just the way a concussion is
I’m glad to see Winston is finally not practicing. 4 broken vertebrae he should’ve never been in games to begin with.
Davenport on the IR list? Let me check…. Yup sky still blue
The 2 WRs? We knew that was going to happen Sunday. The fact they are not on IR, especially the way Landry looked is encouraging

We might be the leading organization in professional sports in ignoring injury history. We believe we are the one. I also cant say our training staff is setting the world on fire either. So we take you hurt, and keep you that way...professionally.

Our logic on hurt players:

"Yeah Mom, shes been married 5 times, but this time is going to be different cause we in love"

It’s only Wed but:
  1. Andrus Peat DNP due to concussion is worrisome. Throckmartin is no Peat or Ruiz
  2. Olave and Calloway are the only healthy WRs - not good.
  3. Davenport is LP, no surprise there.
  4. Winston needs to take 1-2 weeks off. You have to be healthy and practice to play well.
Is Harty injured?

We weren't gonna beat the vikings even if we were fully healthy....I hope they fight hard though, but the end, injuries and an undiscipline team will cause the Saints to get their 3rd loss......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom