Wednesday Injury Report: It's a hot mess. (1 Viewer)

Remember last spring when we hired Matt Rhea from Alabama to be our Strength coach because he had such a great track record of minimizing soft-tissue injuries?

Yeah... Good times...

We might be the leading organization in professional sports in ignoring injury history. We believe we are the one. I also cant say our training staff is setting the world on fire either. So we take you hurt, and keep you that way...professionally.

Our logic on hurt players:

"Yeah Mom, shes been married 5 times, but this time is going to be different cause we in love"
Been saying this for a decade

The reason Michael Thomas and Jarvis Landry are hurt is directly related to how terrible Jameis Winston has been playing. His erratic passing and lackluster accuracy directly resulted in both of those players’ injuries. 🤦‍♂️

Winston has been that bad.

One play from last week has really stuck in my mind.
Saints were in scoring range… Panthers defense sent pressure and Kamara got loose on a little wheel route on the right side…
Kamara was 3 yards ahead of the defender and the TD was a guarantee!!!
…Winston overthrew AK by 5+ yards!

Lutz FG blocked… 🤮

Don't want to make a thread but Thomas being out the team sign Keith Kirkwood. Remember him. Solid player

It's always a good time to panic here. I'm making preparations now for a full blown out panic when Thursdays injury report gets released
… and since the Saints are currently in the BST time zone, the full blown panic can start 6 hours earlier than usual! :grin:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom