Saints Wednesday Injury Report (Lattimore, Harris, and Line DNP) (1 Viewer)

BiloxiSaint1

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Saints
  • OL Andrus Peat (forearm), Did not participate
  • CB Marshon Lattimore (hamstring), Did not participate
  • WR Deonte Harris (hamstring), Did not participate
  • FB Zach Line (knee), Did not participate
  • TE Josh Hill (concussion), Limited
  • OL Larry Warford (thigh), Limited
  • WR Austin Carr (ankle), Limited
  • OL Ryan Ramczyk (knee), Limited

it's only Wed. so I expect all except Peat to be limited by tomorrow. I still think we don't play Lattimore until Thanksgiving night.
even then I think we rest him for the niners game. I’m assuming he’s going to cover Sanders

Agreed. I hope they rest him and don’t try to bring him back for the TNF game. We usually get a rash of injuries on TNF and against the Birds.

So if Hill is LP, that means he was cleared for participation under the protocol - they will now conduct a post-practice assessment this evening and in the morning (I believe).

If he's all good, he can continue to practice (either LP or FP depending on what the team wants to do). If he's DNP tomorrow, that means he didn't pass and will be out for Sunday.

So the “P” in DNP stands for participate?

I always just assumed it was “did not practice”

I was really impressed how well the secondary played in Lattimore's absence. Winston as bad as a year he's had is still worlds ahead of Kyle Allen. Think secondary will have another excellent game if Kyle is forced to throw the ball because they are trailing by a good margin.
I know some people sat out the game last year but Allen torched us.

The Panthers played the Packers tough and were screwed by the refs. Hope we don’t take it lightly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom