Wednesday injury report: Taysom, Murray, PRob DNP. Trey, Armstead, Cook limited. (2 Viewers)

Chris

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Right Guard Alex Cappa fractured his ankle on Saturday and will be out.

NewOrleansFan

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Feel bad for PRob. He needs to smack that Falcons Oline next time he sees him. His health goes down hill after he tore his Achilles.

OP

Saint Spud

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Wouldn’t surprise me if Tampa gets hit with their Linebackers being out due to Covid Tracing come Thursday or Friday. Watch what I tell you. They are currently awaiting results
This is not correct. They are not in contact tracing and are not awaiting results any more than any position group on any team.

HouseCall

Resist, Ronald, resist!
Reaction score
Shame about PRob and that dang hammy. The athletes who deal with those injuries typically deal with them for their entire career. I remember Isaac Bruce used to have frequent hamstring issues and he had to completely change everything about the way he trained and prepared for games. It worked for him - but it’s a little late in the game for PRob, unfortunately.

Hope Murray is ok.

Saint Lattimore

Earned Another Start
Reaction score
Patrick Robinson would play a key role if he were able to play. The 3rd CB is big in a matchup vs Evans, Godwin, AB, and Miller
I’d feel better about P-Rob over PJ Williams... but PJ has played pretty well too in stretches.

abnrgr

Rangers Lead the Way!
Reaction score
Looking at it again CB Davis has a groin and Godwin has a hip and quad. Tough injuries for skill players. I can’t see Davis playing with a pulled groin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Headlines

Top Bottom