Wednesday injury report: Taysom, Murray, PRob DNP. Trey, Armstead, Cook limited. (1 Viewer)

All in all not bad. Hopefully Taysom and Murray can give it a go. But no reason to have them out there today.

Worried about Murray and PRob. I think Taysom will be LP tomorrow and Friday and be ready to go.

I don’t think PRob will play. Murray is the question mark. Quad injuries are weird.

ETA: I know he won’t show up on the injury report because he’s on IR, but I wonder if TreQuan returned to practice?

The Thursday practice report seems like the most important... DNP on Thursday usually means that player is OUT (at least for the Saints).

Worried about Murray and PRob. I think Taysom will be LP tomorrow and Friday and be ready to go.

I don’t think PRob will play. Murray is the question mark. Quad injuries are weird.

ETA: I know he won’t show up on the injury report because he’s on IR, but I wonder if TreQuan returned to practice?

Sure seems like it.

Debbie Downer on P Rob. We sat him a month basically and he still has nagging injuries. I don't know if he'll ever be back full strength the rest of the way. I'm guessing but I would not be shocked if we IR him like we did Easton.

I think Taysom will tough it out. He's not going to be 100% unfortunately but it's something I think he'll be able to manage.

Murray is the big one. Thank goodness for Montgomery. I can see Murray having to sit this week but if we're able to make it to the NFCCG, I think he'd be able to return for that.

All just me assuming though.

Taysom will tough it out, other than that nothing concerning...good news that T-Rex was able to give it a partial go, hopefully his body responds and no setbacks this week.

We could sure use P’Rob -vs- the Bucs and all their receivers. Big downer there. Game number 18; it’s a long season for every team at this stage. Hard to avoid multiple players having down time. Overall not to bad I suppose.

We could sure use P’Rob -vs- the Bucs and all their receivers. Big downer there. Game number 18; it’s a long season for every team at this stage. Hard to avoid multiple players having down time. Overall not to bad I suppose.
even with Prob/murray being out today, and possibly this weekend. we're still the healthiest we've been in the post season since 2009. ill take it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom