Wednesday injury report: Taysom, Murray, PRob DNP. Trey, Armstead, Cook limited. (2 Viewers)

TH was not right after he walked off the field in the 1st quarter with a knee injure they reported. He went back out there and carried the ball a a few more times and you can tell he was not 100%. Hopefully, he can heal up and be ready for Sunday. Murray as well.

We need Godwin to have a set back. If he does. I'll feel pretty confident.

Comparing injury reports seems N.O is enjoying greater health. Alot of Tampa's key players are dinged up. Could play a role or be a factor as game progresses on Sunday.

Well, no one to IR is good.

So, is Minter out for the Bucs or...?

So with this injury report it tells me that: Everybody will be game ready except PROB. This is not bad unless one of the corners go down and you got PJ Williams on a speed wr and that's 7 all day. Everything looks good, no excuse all day 1 starters will be on the field healthy.

So, is Minter out for the Bucs or...?

I think Devin White Return which is more crucial then Minter being out. It would be like if Demario Davis got covid the Craig Robertson started but then Craig Robinson got covid but Demario Davis returned.

To see that T Rex in practicing at all is encouraging. I like our chances with out without him but I really like our chances with him. The man has been one of the league's best pass rushers this year so of course he'd be a difference maker.

Return to play: typically you can return from to practice after a stinger after you have normal strength/sensation/reflexes on physical exam and no subjective complaints. So as long as he didn’t develop symptoms during practice...he’s good to go.

I’m concerned about the Latavius Murray thigh issue. He’s a very important piece of the offensive puzzle. He’s the hammer... Any LB wears down after having a 230lb RB collide with them 5+ times. He’s also proven to be a reliable receiving option and blocker.
I really hope he heals up enough to give it a go... Ty Montgomery doesn’t bring anything close to the table like Tay-Train. Tony Jones hasn’t proven he can handle more than 2 NFL carries w/out breaking down... and Dwayne Washington is a special teamed only.

AK41 is a freak, and he can do it all... but he’s not going to play every snap. The drop off from AK to the next RB (if it’s not Murray) is a significant decline.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom