Wednesday injury report: Taysom, Murray, PRob DNP. Trey, Armstead, Cook limited. (1 Viewer)

I don't know what a healthy P-Rob looks like for the Saints so I'm sort of indifferent to him being on the report. I just hope Hendrickson is able to play.
I think we are pretty deep a slot corner with CGJ and PJ. PRob has been a good sub on the outside too. I say let him rest the next two weeks and hopefully have him back for the Chiefs in the SB.

Murray is the least of the worries. He can easily be replaced.

Man... you always discount the importance of Murray. I’m not sure why you don’t like the guy’s game, but he’s important.

The Saints don’t have another complimentary RB close to Murray... and if he can’t go, he will be missed and the offense will feel it

Right Guard Alex Cappa fractured his ankle on Saturday and will be out.

Feel bad for PRob. He needs to smack that Falcons Oline next time he sees him. His health goes down hill after he tore his Achilles.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Tampa gets hit with their Linebackers being out due to Covid Tracing come Thursday or Friday. Watch what I tell you. They are currently awaiting results

This is not correct. They are not in contact tracing and are not awaiting results any more than any position group on any team.

Shame about PRob and that dang hammy. The athletes who deal with those injuries typically deal with them for their entire career. I remember Isaac Bruce used to have frequent hamstring issues and he had to completely change everything about the way he trained and prepared for games. It worked for him - but it’s a little late in the game for PRob, unfortunately.

Hope Murray is ok.

Patrick Robinson would play a key role if he were able to play. The 3rd CB is big in a matchup vs Evans, Godwin, AB, and Miller
I’d feel better about P-Rob over PJ Williams... but PJ has played pretty well too in stretches.

Looking at it again CB Davis has a groin and Godwin has a hip and quad. Tough injuries for skill players. I can’t see Davis playing with a pulled groin.

Looking at it again CB Davis has a groin and Godwin has a hip and quad. Tough injuries for skill players. I can’t see Davis playing with a pulled groin.
I don't think Davis injury is all that much. Rest day and list something

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom