Wednesday injury report. (1 Viewer)

Easton couldn't beat out Clapp as the replacement center/guard in case of injury. What does that tell you?

Tom is on IR but is there any chance he comes off and when? I can't even remember what he injured, but everybody seemed to be high on him.

Easton couldn't beat out Clapp as the replacement center/guard in case of injury. What does that tell you?

Actually, Easton couldn’t beat out Clapp as the Swing Tackle and extra Active Lineman.
Even if Clapp is the next man up... a week of being the starter at the position and getting those practice reps helps A LOT. Just look at the difference between TB after he came in for Brees vs the Rams against his performance against Seattle

Tom is on IR but is there any chance he comes off and when? I can't even remember what he injured, but everybody seemed to be high on him.

I tried looking around, but I couldn’t find why Tom went to IR, just that he went there... no mention of the specific injury.

As good as last week was, this is about as bad as we could imagine.

At least getting PRob back will give us more options with Lattimore out.

I wonder if all those hamstring injuries are an indication of poor conditioning.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence. I would guess it’s a lack of stretching and work during the bye week. That’s two weeks with limited action. Gotta take better care of yourself

As good as last week was, this is about as bad as we could imagine.

At least getting PRob back will give us more options with Lattimore out.

PRob should just play backup nickel after Chauncey. PJ takes Eli spot guarding the 2s and Eli takes Lattimore's spot guarding the 1s.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom