Wednesday Injury Report (1 Viewer)

PRob has played great when called upon. Last time we played Atl Lattimore was out, now Jenkins will be out but Latt is back. I think we will be fine.

Yeah, Robinson has played really well of late.

Ridley is the scariest weapon if Jenkins can’t go, IMO. Julio probably tries to play, but that hamstring has really been hurting him.

Can’t have coverage busts in this one. If the D plays like they have the last five weeks, we should be okay assuming Taysom protects the ball.

The news about Peat is welcome, for sure. Does he get kicked out to left tackle in Armstead’s absence, or do they move him to the right side and start Ramczyk? And do Easton and Ruiz each start at guard?

Thomas and Kamara being limited every week also concerns me
Guess you saw how heavily taped CGM's ankle was for the Denver game. On the interception, it looks like he did not cut as sharply as he normally would, which gave the DB a split second to get position for the pick. I think he's still not 100%; maybe about 80%? AK looks fine to me. I think they are just being smart and having him not overdo it in practice.

• 1Like
Reactions: LoE
The news about Peat is welcome, for sure. Does he get kicked out to left tackle in Armstead’s absence, or do they move him to the right side and start Ramczyk? And do Easton and Ruiz each start at guard?

They haven't moved Ram to LT at all in his career so I doubt they do it now.

Peat may start at LT or they could just plug him back in at LG and let Hurst start again.

I’m assuming Julio will play but be hobbled. My guess is they put PRob on Julio with safety help and let Latt take on Ridley.

Vice versa would work too honestly. It’s refreshing to have faith in the defense, I think they will have a good game whatever they decide to do in coverage.

They haven't moved Ram to LT at all in his career so I doubt they do it now.

Peat may start at LT or they could just plug him back in at LG and let Hurst start again.

Yeah, those are the two most likely options. Hurst actually played really well Sunday after a slow start. So it may be best to just keep him out there and let him work with the rest of the usual starters all week to maintain continuity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom