Week 02 Saints at Eagles Torrents (1 Viewer)

If you are referring to the new public one I just put up, it's just me unless someone who already downloaded it from TYT will open up the torrent file and start seeding it to help.

Anyone? Anyone?

I have started the download on the public torrent and will leave it running for a few days. Hope this helps.

Thanks man. I've been seeding all week.

Has anyone else had trouble viewing the second half, I downloaded the first half & watched it find, then downloaded & started watching the second half, it got to the point in the game, just after Evens touchdown & Eagles get the ball back, just after their first play, then it goes back to the beginning.

I tried redownloading the file & got the same thing, even when I try to just watch it, without downloading the file, from CDThe1 4Share site, it does the same thing every time.

Thanks again guys for all the hard work you do with these video, I know from experience that it's a lot of work. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Hmmm never heard anyone have anything like that. Which version are you dealing with?
Small or large?

Last edited:
Has anyone else had trouble viewing the second half, I downloaded the first half & watched it find, then downloaded & started watching the second half, it got to the point in the game, just after Evens touchdown & Eagles get the ball back, just after their first play, then it goes back to the beginning.

I tried redownloading the file & got the same thing, even when I try to just watch it, without downloading the file, from CDThe1 4Share site, it does the same thing every time.

Thanks again guys for all the hard work you do with these video, I know from experience that it's a lot of work. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

I've been out of commission with the flu for a few days, but I'll go back and look at the second half to see what's wrong. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thanks CDThe1, I appreciate all that you guys do with these videos, I know from experience how much time & effort goes into editing & uploading them, keep up the great work fellows.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom