Week 02 Saints at Eagles Torrents (1 Viewer)

james_k_p

The HD Candy Man!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone.

I have the smaller 688x384 version seeding now on TYT:

http://leech.tenyardtorrents.com/details.php?returnto=/mytorrents.php&id=6446

I will seed this version on Tuesday on an open tracker for those who have problems downloading and keeping a healthy ratio on TYT. Check back on this thread for the zipped torrent file.

Screenshots:

saintseagles6881.jpg

saintseagles6882.jpg

The 720P version of mine is seeding if anyone here wants it from TYT:

http://leech.tenyardtorrents.com/details.php?returnto=/mytorrents.php&id=6486

-James

Last edited:
Thanks for this. Going to download now and continue to seed as usual.

Can anyone recommend an MP4 to MPG converter? Someone recommended one last week, but it was MP4 to AVI. My computer chokes on MP4's.

MPG files are raw. Nothing will convert to those. The raw files from my recorder are MPG, but they are almost 8 gigs a piece. The lowest compatible shot you're gonna get it getting this small mp4 and converting it to avi.

Or get ConvertXtoDVD and just convert each half to a DVD or something for a very compatible, good quality version.

Can anyone recommend an MP4 to MPG converter? Someone recommended one last week, but it was MP4 to AVI. My computer chokes on MP4's.
Quick Media Converter is supposed to be able to convert among all kinds of video formats. I took your post to mean you want to convert to MPG-1, and so for that, you'll want to select "VCD" as your output format, then just fire up VLC and you're good to go. Default settings will leave you at around 700mb/per hour, but when I had a computer that choked on high quality mp4's and avi's (a desktop from 1998), it played mpg-1 stuff almost flawlessly. Here's a link:
http://lifehacker.com/5040094/quick-media-converter-converts-audio-or-video-to-any-format

Thanks james_k_p for the torrent, downloading/uploading now!

The convertxtodvd that james recommends works great for me. I have been seeding but one of the games has a red icon and says some files are missing? don't know what to do about that.

The convertxtodvd that james recommends works great for me. I have been seeding but one of the games has a red icon and says some files are missing? don't know what to do about that.

Hmmm usually that means that you moved or deleted the game from the directory it downloaded into on your harddrive.

If you have a bunch of stuff seeding, I would must remove the red one. Just keep seeding all the new stuff you get.

Greedy out-of-stater asks: any chance of 4th down on 4 and/or local sports clips?

Used to REALLY appreciate when you posted those in the preseason. Thanks regardless james

720P is seeding now.

Yes, I will do a package on TYT of the Sean Payton Show in HD, 4th Down on 4, and The Final Play in HD. I probably won't get to it until tomorrow though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom