Week 02 Saints at Eagles Torrents (1 Viewer)

The embedded vid of James's torrent is now up on the Classic Games Board, under 2009 Game Videos.

Alternatively, does anyone know of a better MP4 player than Quicktime? Maybe that's being really slow and a different player could decode these in a timely manner for me.

If not, I'll just have to convert into a giant AVI file and watch that way!

Media Player Classic Home Theater is what I use personally.

Many love VLC Player too. Make sure you download and install a codec pack too, like "CCCP". Google it.

Thanks again, James.

1 seeder(s), 46 leecher(s) = 47 peer(s) total <== Looks like you're getting hammered right now :)

I'll take whatever you setup gladly (another greedy out of state fan)
:ezbill:

Thanks again, James.

1 seeder(s), 46 leecher(s) = 47 peer(s) total <== Looks like you're getting hammered right now :)

Yep, and I'm using another SR person's account to seed to get their ratio healthy. They'll be in good shape after this :).

it wont download for me, I have used UTorrent before for your video files James, but this one doesnt seem to be working...any help would be great

it wont download for me, I have used UTorrent before for your video files James, but this one doesnt seem to be working...any help would be great

What's the error? Have you been seeding? Login to your account on leech.tenyardtorrents.com and make sure you didn't get yourself banned for not seeding.

I'm currently seeding with uTorrent, so it should really work for you. Which version were you wanting?

I'll start seeding the smaller one on a public tracker tomorrow, so if you want that one, wait till then. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom