Week 1 - Friday injury report - Ruiz/Davenport out, Mike Evans questionable (1 Viewer)

That would be far too logical and forthright for a SP-coached team.
I was just about to say b/c it's not like SP doesn't wait to the last minute to do some things he should have done earlier.

Cue Clay Matthews coming into the building Week 3.

wonder if Ruiz would have played anyway, seems the Center / Guard situation with EM would be a tough thing to pull off first game after this off-season especially against TB dline

Davenport is basically 3rd team and not expected to contribute as a matter of gameplan, if he is available ok but dont game plan counting on him

Ruiz would've started at RG.

Evans is by far the most important person on this list.

Yes. I was just telling a guy at work if I had the option of having Davenport and Ruiz back but it meant the Bucs get Evans back, I don't think I'd make that trade.

I'm just as frustrated about Davenport as you all are, but I am curious and excited to see how Granderson performs with this opportunity. Trey is also entering is 4th year ( I think he's proven to just be a rotational piece) but maybe he has improved too.

I am very very curious about Granderson though, the Bucs o-line isn't the best either, I expect Cam Rank Ony Tuttle etc. to show up.

Just think about the 2 first round draft picks that could be helping this team right now.
Rashaad Penny
Deandre Baker

Nahhhh... Those drafts weren't great to be butt hurt over a week one injury.

I'm just as frustrated about Davenport as you all are, but I am curious and excited to see how Granderson performs with this opportunity. Trey is also entering is 4th year ( I think he's proven to just be a rotational piece) but maybe he has improved too.

I am very very curious about Granderson though, the Bucs o-line isn't the best either, I expect Cam Rank Ony Tuttle etc. to show up.

Hendrickson is listed as Davenport's backup so that's who I'd expect to see the most of. I hope Granderson is great but If the coaches felt that good about him we wouldn't have made the push we did for Clowney.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom