Week 1 - Friday injury report - Ruiz/Davenport out, Mike Evans questionable (1 Viewer)

Basically... Clowney was playing the Saints to get the deal he wanted from Baltimore all along...

Saints are in their current situation no matter what... again... hope/pray that Granderson emerges as a 2020 breakout player. He’s got a shot at it... albeit a long shot, but the raw talent/upside is there.
Otherwise... it’s 2019 defense all over again. Overall solid, but not good enough to get a ring
I fear you are right
Jenkins and bell cancel out
Linebackers and Davenport port can’t stay healthy
Gardner could really bring the wood tho

what would anyone trade for lisfranc Davenport??? 6th rounder, no probably a 7. Dude has no mental toughness and will have to get some chutzpah to make it back because his foot is as healed as it will ever get. BAD choice that served only to make Swimmer a legend in his own mind. Send Davenport to Coach Pete for some mental workouts.

I'll never understand the need some people feel to turn recovering from injury into shots and questions about a player's manhood or mental toughness. Sure, it will sometimes be the case, but not nearly as often as people make the accusation. I'm also not sure what reasoning you would have to make a verdict on Davenport's "chutzpah ", one way or the other.

Also, would you really want a guy who has been struggling with injuries to rush back early from recovery? Especially for a week one game? That seems like a recipe for disaster.

I think it is also worth pointing out that he's missing this game because of his elbow. It has nothing to do with him not having the "chutzpah to make it back because his foot is as healed as it will ever get".

I get it, injuries are frustrating. Davenport's injury history is especially disappointing. But let's not lose our minds.

I'll never understand the need some people feel to turn recovering from injury into shots and questions about a player's manhood or mental toughness. Sure, it will sometimes be the case, but not nearly as often as people make the accusation. I'm also not sure what reasoning you would have to make a verdict on Davenport's "chutzpah ", one way or the other.

Also, would you really want a guy who has been struggling with injuries to rush back early from recovery? Especially for a week one game? That seems like a recipe for disaster.

I think it is also worth pointing out that he's missing this game because of his elbow. It has nothing to do with him not having the "chutzpah to make it back because his foot is as healed as it will ever get".

I get it, injuries are frustrating. Davenport's injury history is especially disappointing. But let's not lose our minds.

Wow... nice to have an adult in the room. :plus-un:

:gosaints:

That’s literally impossible.
Ever heard of Russel Erxerben a #1 draft choice Punter... Now that selection will forever be in the running for worst selection ever! Comments directed to Colstonbaby!

It's not like Davenport isn't good. He is, he just keeps getting injured and that hurts him and us.

Lattimore and Jenkins are going to have to be at the top of their game tomorrow as it seems Evans will probably play. I am however more worried about the TE's and hope Williams and Gardner-Johnson can minimize their productivity. Should be interesting

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom