Week 1 - Friday injury report - Ruiz/Davenport out, Mike Evans questionable (1 Viewer)

wonder if Ruiz would have played anyway, seems the Center / Guard situation with EM would be a tough thing to pull off first game after this off-season especially against TB dline

Davenport is basically 3rd team and not expected to contribute as a matter of gameplan, if he is available ok but dont game plan counting on him

I feel if Davenport were going on IR we'd have done it by now, but I guess we'll see next week.
I'm not ready to give up on him yet but this is discouraging. One can only hope this is his 'annual' injury of the season and when he's back, we have him for the rest of the season.

Ruiz starting off his career with a DNP is unfortunate too.

Evans seems all but out which is a pretty key loss for Tampa. We'll see how Godwin looks as the #1 guy.

What's the deal with Davenport and training camp injuries?

Feels like he gets one every year.

I feel if Davenport were going on IR we'd have done it by now, but I guess we'll see next week.
I'm not ready to give up on him yet but this is discouraging. One can only hope this is his 'annual' injury of the season and when he's back, we have him for the rest of the season.

Ruiz starting off his career with a DNP is unfortunate too.

Evans seems all but out which is a pretty key loss for Tampa. We'll see how Godwin looks as the #1 guy.

Agree on Davenport.

With Evans, it’s a weird deal. I feel like he’s the type of receiver that prompts Lattimore to rise to an elite level. Without him, I’m hoping we can see those same lockdown attributes from both CBs (not to mention whoever is checking Gronk) to give a MD-less pass rush more time to get home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom