Week 11 complaint thread. (For fun) (1 Viewer)

I remember there was a time when Brees would go through his progressions and find the open man. Now, he’s gotten lazy and hitting his first read. His skill set at reading defenses has diminished and I think it’s a bunch of horse manure!

Clock management seemed to be an issue. Seemed like the play clock was going down to 1 on many plays.

Even though it was a great victory and complete dismantling of the defending champs, I was thinking the same thing. If I had to nitpick one thing, it would be the play clock management. We called 2 timeouts because of this and got a delay of game penalty. Hopefully this is one of the things that Coach was referring to in cleaning a few things up.

Malcolm Jenkins getting burned continuously turned my stomach wait a minute

How the hell do you fail to score from the 1 and put up a 50 burger?

I'm tired of watching Lutz convert one field goal after another.

Cost me my half time bet 27.5 took the over thinking Eagles would get some cheap scores.

Seriously, I want Payton to use Hill in spots where it makes sense to use him. At one point in the game Hill was involved with two of the 3 plays on a 3 and out that took the offense out of rhythm. Payton realized it and the offense got back on track. Hill is a special weapon and a versatile player who creates an advantage for us. However, Payton doesn't need to force him in and take the O out of rhythm.

We have too many weapons on offense and defense made too many stops today. If we keep winning like this then we could become the Bama of the NFL and it would hurt the sport with everyone else playing for 2nd.

If we stopped resting the starters in the 4th quarter, Brees, Thomas, and Ingram could get me more fantasy points.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom