Week 12 All Sports Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Just asking because I like talking ball with you when you do discuss it. So don’t think this is me questioning you in a negative way, please.

What didn’t make sense? Line seemed pretty spot on. Both teams missing key players at every level, both teams are terrible, both teams having OL issues, coin toss, Vegas had the Rams as 1 point better or so hence the Saints being -2 at home.

What am I missing? I do agree, I would have played the Saints or the under had I played the game, it just was one of the bottom games on my board so I laid off.
Going in, they at least had their QB. I figured we were a worse team with too many OL injuries. Being favored didn’t sit right with me.

I didn’t get to watch the game. Just saw we won.

2-1 today.

Going in, they at least had their QB. I figured we were a worse team with too many OL injuries. Being favored didn’t sit right with me.

I didn’t get to watch the game. Just saw we won.

2-1 today.
I got you. Just was asking bc I bet those type of lines too, where it doesn’t make sense. So, wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything.

The Bengals and Steelers sure are meh teams. Steelers are absolutely putrid. Can’t believe, even with how bad we are, that Dennis Allen couldn’t prepare his team enough to beat this terrible team.

1-3 in the late games. I’d make the same plays again tomorrow so not upset about them. Can’t win them all. The prop bet was small so no real loss there

Last edited:
Chargers 1Q ML +210

Attachments

• 7F7F8B62-4EA4-4726-9B18-B791617BAB7A.jpeg
    7F7F8B62-4EA4-4726-9B18-B791617BAB7A.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom